The Institution conducts Two year B.Ed. and D.El.ED courses. the course is conducted in accordance with the statutory requirements of NCTE and Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. the syllabus for the course shall be as per CCS University, Meerut.
Candidates having 45% marks in graduation and passing marks for SC/ST categories in any discipline from recognised university and fulfilling the criteria prescribed in this regard by CCS University/UP State Govt./NCTE, or appeared in entrance test of CCS university Meerut/Any approved organization conducting the common entrance test on all UP/All INDIA Basis.
Procedure For Registration
The candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria can apply to the institution in the enclosed application format along with attested copies of the under mentioned documents.
Hall ticket of common entrance test for B.Ed. and D.El.Ed Courses
1) Admission slip of university (for university admitted candidates).
2) High school /higher secondary school certificate.
3) Graduation degree, along with mark-sheet.
4) Post-graduation degree, if any, along with mark-sheet.
5) Character certificate from the institution last attended.
6) Indian visa for students of other nationalities.
7) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
8) Medical certificate.
9) Certificate of residence.
10) Teaching experience certificate. (If applicable)
11) Sponsorship certificate. (If applicable)
12) Other certificates of states and national level for achieving any awards in any field. (If applicable)
13) Migration certificate.
14) Adhar Card
All the admissions shall be made as per the CCS University/UP State Govt./NCTE,
rules. Relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be as per the Govt. norms.
The fee shall be charged as per the CCS University norms.
Laboratories:- following laboratories have been made available by the institution for the use of students.
-educational technology lab.
-work experience lab.
-social science lab.
all the above mentioned labs are fully equipped with latest equipments.
The library has rich collection of teacher education literature. It includes a large number of good books (approx. 3250 books) on various subjects, journals, case studies, leading newspapers and magazines. besides the above ,the library also provides easy accessibility to studies through audio-video cds and cassettes.
Accommodation to the students is provided within campus hostel for boys only.
candidates seeking hostel facility shall have to pay hostel charges.